Sunday, May 12, 2013

Studio J

I created all these layouts using Studio J, CTMH's digital scrapbooking software.  I love that they have all there current and old paper packs on there for me to use.  The papers on there are also pretty awesome.  My only hang up use to be that I could not add my own photo spots if I wanted extra photos.  Well CTMH just changed that.  Now you can add as many photo spots as you want.  I am SO excited about this. Now I can even order all my smaller prints from CTMH.


This layout uses typing to make cute accents.
Try using a series of periods or brackets on your next layout.
This layout uses one of CTMH's new express collections.
Just add photos and journalling and you are done!

This layout uses another CTMH express collection.
Just add photos and journalling and you are done!

 I love that I can scrapbook a whole series of small photos quickly.  These photos are from a family visit.  I may not have taken the time to scrapbook these in the traditional way but I am very glad to have captured them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment